Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Performs schedule/unscheduled maintenance on the physical plant, electrical, mechanical and electronic repairs and troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning CNC-control mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. All facility maintenance mechanical, electrical, electronic, and the physical condition of building.
2. Conduct machine setup.
3. Performs routine preventive maintenance tasks to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly.
4. Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
5. Installing, repairing/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, electronics, etc., and troubleshooting all equipment.
6. Diagnose mechanical, electrical and electronic problems and determine how to correct them, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
7. Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
8. Record maintenance and repair worked performed.
9. Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools.
10. Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
11. Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
12. Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
? Must have 5 or more years experience in dealing with maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
? Experience in Electronics, Electrical repairs, Industrial Equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
? Must have recent and stable work history.
? Must have experience with operating basic hand tools.
? Must have mechanical and electrical knowledge. Some electronic knowledge is helpful.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination/medical history check.
Possession of a valid Texas driver's license is a requirement for this job.
MUST be flexible with ALL shifts and Overtime if needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
? Work involves moderate to heavy exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
? Moderate to heavy physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 50 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than six (6) hours per day.
? Able to climb portable ladders, crawl under and clim